Yoga is one of the best fitness exercises that one should do regularly. Though it is not easy to start with but to give a good start to your yoga schedule we are listing the basic and top Simple Yoga for Beginners. If planning to indulge yoga practices in your daily schedule in order to keep yourself fit and active you must start with the basics as yoga is a type of exercise where perfection in every pose is most important to get its benefits. So, while doing yoga, make sure that you perform each asana correctly or else find a good trainer who can teach you the right way. Talking about the Simple Yoga for Beginners, here is a list of some of the basic yoga asana that can give a good and a healthy start.
1. Tadasana: – This name comes from the actual meaning of the word ‘Tada’ that means mountain and so this asana is known as the mountain pose. To do this asana stand straight with your feet together and let your arms be in relaxed position. Taking a deep breath stretch your arms straight towards the sky. Stay in this position for few seconds and then relax. Repeat this for few times. This asana will help you to build up stability and stillness in your body and will enable you to balance your body better.
2. Vrikshasana: – Vriksh means Tree and so this pose is also known as tree pose. This asana is basically for improvement of body strength and balance. The correct posture of this asana is tree shaped. To do this asana perfectly one need to stand straight. In the next step, take your right foot high and place it on your left thigh and try to balance your body. While breathing in take your arms upward and join your palms. Try to balance in the posture for few minutes and then relax. Repeat this with your next leg. This even improves the steadiness in your body as well. This is also one of the basic and simple yoga asana that can really help to improve your overall body posture.
3. Trikonasana: – Also known as triangle pose, this asana stretches your whole body muscles. Stand straight with your feet apart. Positioning your right foot at an angle of 90 degree, stretch your both arms and inhale. While you exhale bend your right arm and touch it to the ground taking your other arm in the upward direction. The bending of your body should be sideways making a triangle. Repeat the same steps for the other side too.
4. Bhujangasana: –The other name for this asana is cobra pose and this pose is really very affective for strengthening of the lower back muscles. Other than this, this asana is also helpful is improving the flexibility of the spine. Lie upside down on your stomach with your feet close to each other and your toes flat. Place your hands on the ground positioned below your shoulders. Pull up the upper body backwards taking support of your hands giving all the pressure on your palms. Tilt your upper body slightly backward giving a complete stretch to your body. Stay for few minutes and then relax.
5. Paschimottanasana: – Sit o the ground with your back straight. Breathe in and raise your arms taking them over your head and while breathing out let them touch your toes. Bend yourself taking your navel closer to your knees. This asana again is for improving the flexibility of your spine and also helps in lengthening it.
6. Child’s Pose: – This is one of the most basic and one of the restful postures and this pose is very much helpful in restoring your physical, emotional and mental vitality. While ding this pose, make sure that you practice this pose with your eyes closed. In this asana you need to go like this: bending on your knees balance and try to sit on your heels with your hips on your heels. Bring your arms straight on the ground and bend your upper body in forward direction. Breathe lightly and relax.
These are some of the Simple Yoga for Beginners which one can start practicing giving your body more flexibility and improving your body strength and finally adding more asanas to your daily practices.